1/4

ST ANDREWS CHURCH

Location - Shoebury

The architecture of St. Andrew's Church is predominantly Norman with the classic round arches and dog-tooth decorations of that period. Built between 1100 and 1140 a.d. It is one of the finest examples of Norman architecture remaining in the region.

 

BGA Architects are currently responsible for carrying out quinquennial inspections for this church.